We are pleased to announce that Globe is now available on a regional basis.
Nine Globe: Regions have been defined as likely to be the most commonly requested sub-divisions of Globe. We will also consider requests to deliver sub-sets of these regions as required by our clients.
An ongoing programme of annual updates is now available to subscribers.
- Structural framework mapping based on gravity, magnetic, SRTM and Landsat data.
- Full attribution of structures including activation histories.
- Crustal architecture definitions.
- New regional plate model available in PaleoGIS and GPlates formats.
- Fully attributed volcanics and sedimentary basin layers.
- 59 palaeogeographic reconstructions for every Stage of the Cenozoic, Cretaceous, Jurassic and Permian–Triassic; the reconstructions describe gross depositional environments and lithologies, tectonophysiographic terranes and palaeolandscape/palaeobathymetry models.
- Palaeoclimate, palaeocean and palaeotide model results for every Stage of the Cenozoic, Cretaceous and Jurassic.
- Predictive palaeolithofacies maps for every Stage of the Cenozoic, Cretaceous and Jurassic.