Globe is our live GIS Earth platform — designed to help our partner clients in their New Ventures and asset-based exploration.
The platform is fuelled by our global gravity and magnetic data, and delivers state of the art palaeogeographic reconstructions, source to sink characterisation, fully-auditable structural solutions and our cutting-edge global plate model. Globe can be used alone or alongside your in-house data, and Getech’s Globe Team are available to help you with each step in the process.
Globe is constantly evolving to provide you with the accuracy to make enlightened decisions.
- Comprehensive structural dataset with fully-audited sources.
- World-class tectonic characterisation and plate modelling control from Getech’s global gravity and magnetic database.
- All stratigraphic Stages from the Permian to the Present Day.
- Climate and tide modelling integration.
Our expert team
The Globe Team is made up of leading international experts in palaeogeography, drainage analysis, palaeoclimatology and oceanography.
- Globe is delivered in both digital and hardcopy format. The digital versions are delivered as ArcGIS™ projects.
- Reports and enclosures are delivered in PDF format.
Additional optional modules are also available to Globe members.